Primary Colors Personality Test: Red Personalities In Love by Dawn Billings
Dawn Billings is CEO and Founder of The Heart Link Women’s Network, with over 150 women networking locations is US, and Canada, and TROVA Women Business Directory, showcasing small business women with online advertising that works, and architect of The Primary Colors Personality Test.
Primary Color Personality Test:
Red Personalities In Love:
Red personality types require respect and reverence. They would rather you respect them, than love them. They have definite opinions and do not hesitate to share them. They speak what they believe to be truth whether you want to hear it or not. They are not afraid of confrontation; in fact, confrontation is one of their strengths. They have an intimidating presence and like that they intimidate others. They can be perceived as hard line or tough, but often had a soft center that they only show to a select few. A balanced red cares deeply for those they love.
Red Personality types are honorable, dedicated, committed, and loyal to those they love. Although they strive for a sense of external power and control, they can feel out of control when they feel vulnerable. They fight to succeed. They will work day and night for it. They will persist through great resistance to achieve their goals.
Red personality types, because of their forceful and dominant natures, can be impatient and poor listeners, however they expect the people around them to pay careful attention to what they say. They are often demanding and blunt. They don’t like to mince words. The naturally dominating traits of a red’s personality type, if taken to extreme, can cause serious problems in their personal and professional relationships. They have a tendency to get lost in their struggle for power and success and struggle with balance, which can leave their spouses and children frustrated, angry, lacking, and longing for acceptance and affection.
Red Personalities–Watch Out for these Potential Relationship Dangers:
• You can be too Rigid – “My Way or the Highway” thinking can cause people to take the road that leads them
away from you.
• Red personalities love to be RIGHT, so much so that there are times that they would rather be RIGHT than be loved.
• You must remember that your opinions are just that—opinions—not facts. P.S. You are not the only one who has them.
• Black and White thinking can steal all of the color and richness from your life.
• Your arrogance can put people off and cause them to not pay attention to what you are attempting to communicate.
• Your tendency to make your temper or bad mood someone else’s problem is a terrific way to damage trust in your relationships.
• Your gruff exterior can keep people from really knowing and loving you.
• You can be too self-absorbed. You are not the only important person on the planet.
• At an extreme level, you have a propensity for being a bully. Don’t go there.
A Business Woman’s blog written by Dawn L Billings, author of over 20 books and hundreds of articles on parenting, relationships, entitlement and networking and an ardent advocate for womens and children’s issues. Dawn is the CEO and Founder of The Heart Link Womens Network, winner of the 2010 Women Entrepreneur Business Award of Excellence in the “women’s networking” category, Trova Women Business Directory and Trova Small Business Directory, The Heart Alliance.com international women’s networking organization and online community, and the creator of the new parenting toy/tool called Capables. In 2008 Dawn was selected by Oprah Magazine and The White House project as one of 80 emerging women leaders in the nation. Find out more and buy Dawn’s books To learn more about women networking check out our videos