Women Networking Event Pre-Pay Special
|Couple Therapy Retreats|
Couples Therapy Retreats could be the answer to saving your marriage.
|Consultant / Professionals Directory|
List your business in consultant/professionals directory by state
Understand what personality tendencies you express in different contexts of your life.
|EXECUTIVE TRAINING RESORT|
Where Leisure and Luxury meet Executive Training Imperatives
Business SponsHer Benefits
The Heart Link Women´s Network in cooperation with TROVA Business Directory, and TROVA Women Business Directory created to showcase, support and optimize women-owned small businesses awards each Heart Link Chapter SponsHer over $2316 worth of online advertising and benefits. Click HERE to learn how to SponsHer a Heart Link Women's networking chapter in your community.
- What is the HLN Format?
- The Heart Link Women's Networking meeting begins with a light meal and socializing – this is where bonding begins! After the meal, each woman receives 3 minutes to showcase her business with everyone’s undivided attention while in a very comfortable setting. .
- Should I attend alone or with a friend?
- Always invite a friend. But, she does need to register in advance to be sure her business/industry is not already taken. You are going to want to share this great experience with other women you know.
- Is there an upfront membership fee to attend The Heart Link Network events?
- No, there is no upfront membership fee! You may attend month-by-month for as long as you like, space permitting, BUT there are tremendous benefits to actually becoming a Heart Link Network Member.
Great Member Benefits Include:
A $60 savings on your 12 month registration
One full page online ad on The Heart Link Directory ($480 value)
One "Featured Business" ad on THIS Chapter page ($300 value)
Access to Business Success Training calls & other benefits from respected experts ($264 value)
$1,344 TOTAL VALUE for only ($180)
- How much does it cost to attend a meeting?
- $20 is a very small investment for such a valuable advertising opportunity. Mail coupons that everyone throws away cost hundreds of dollars. Chamber memberships are very expensive. Newspaper and magazine advertising can cost thousands of dollars. Television can cost millions of dollars. At The Heart Link Network, you will advertise your business to your target market, create meaningful relationships, enjoy a wonderful light meal, and have a fabulous time... and it is only $20. But remember, if you become a member, it drops to only $15.00 an event to attend.
regular monthly pay-in-advance
$25 same-day (with leader's approval & space permitting)
$15 for Heart Link Annual Members
$15 Sister Chapter Leaders
$10 Honorees of the Month
- May I bring something to the event to showcase my business?
- Yes! You are welcome to bring business materials, products to pass around, and samples to give!
- Is being a Chapter Leader a paid position?
- No, but they do receive tremendous benefits by leading! Each Heart Link Women's Networking Chapter Leader is a giver by nature. It takes a special personality to love and support women in this wonderful way. Although our leaders collect the attendance fees, those funds go to pay for the expenses involved in running their chapter including chapter dues, food, and supplies. However, we give our leaders many exciting and wonderful advertising, training and marketing benefits.
- What is the appropriate attire for the event and what type of food do you serve?
- Many women come to the event from work, so attire varies from business casual to comfortable.
- What are "Monthly HONOREES"?
- The Heart Link Women's Network is the only networking organization that HONORS women professionals who are not usually invited to professional networking events. Each month, The Heart Link Women’s Network chooses women of various professions and groups to APPRECIATE from the community. For example: Teachers, Nurses, New Moms, Non-Profit employees, Moms of Special Needs Children, Military, Fire, and Police professionals or the women who are married to them, etc. Be sure to check what HONOREES are being celebrated each month and invite one of these amazing women to be loved and appreciated for all they do in the community.
- Are there speakers at the networking events?
- There are no speakers at our Heart Link Networking events because our goal is to showcase YOU and the other attendees for 3 full minutes instead of showcasing a speaker. At the Heart Link Networking events, YOU are the star.
- Can I have more than 3 minutes?
- The Heart Link Network was created on mountains of research on the way women communicate. Three minutes is the perfect amount of time to connect, begin the bonding process and remain fresh in other's minds. We ask that attendees adhere to their 3 minute showcase provided during each meeting. To share in more depth, we encourage you to follow up and connect with the women you meet at the event.
- Will I be the only women in my industry?
- Please watch our short but informative Industry Exclusivity video to learn how The Heart Link Network focuses on collaboration, cooperation and genuine connection. Women are more likely to "shop" when there are choices, but not competition!
- Can I skip dinner and pay less?
- No. The bonding process begins during this special time. The Heart Link Network was designed according to human bonding and connection processes. Trust the process. It works.
- What if I pay and discover I can't attend at the last minute? Can I get a refund?
- No. But you may ask your leader, or a friend, or someone in your company to attend and share your business on your behalf. The leader has likely excluded other women in order to reserve your spot and planned ahead for food and supplies. If you cannot attend at the last minute, you will remain on the roster and you will receive a copy of the roster so that you may follow up with the ladies you did not get a chance to meet. With enough notice, and a legitimate emergency, some leaders may choose to allow you to attend the next event at a discounted price.
- How do I register to attend the meeting?
- Pay the registration fee to your chapter leader directly. Most leaders offer PayPal on their Chapter Page to allow you to pay online via PayPal or credit card. Please remember, most events are company exclusive, which means only one person may represent each company so spaces fill up quickly! Your payment IS your reservation. (If there is another woman who represents the same company as you and has secured the HLN networking spot before you, your HLN Chapter Leader will contact you and reschedule you for a meeting where your company spot has NOT already been secured.).
Edwardsville, IL 62025
05/19/16 11:30 am
- 106 N Main St
- Edwardsville , IL 62025
- 06/16/16 11:30 am to 1:30 pm
- 07/21/16 11:30 am to 1:30 pm
- 08/18/16 11:30 am to 1:30 pm
- 09/15/16 11:30 am to 1:30 pm
- 10/20/16 11:30 am to 1:30 pm
- 11/17/16 11:30 am to 1:30 pm
- 12/15/16 11:30 am to 1:30 pm
Your health and comfort are very important to us, therefore please contact our HLN leaders with any allergy concerns whether they be food allergies, or allergies to pets.
Click here to learn about our
Monthly Honoree program
Women you love
Nurses; Firefighter; Police; Military or their spouse
Teachers, Non-profit Organization Leaders
Best Friends & Neighbors
Girl Scout Troop & other Girls Groups Leaders
Teachers; Preschool, School Administrators
Breast Cancer Survivors & Cancer Counselors
Nurses; Firefighter; Police; Military or their spouse
Women who are "GIFTS" in your life
- My name:
- Morgan Schreder
- My Occupation:
Hi! My name is Morgan and I am 29 years old. I currently live in Collinsville, IL with my husband Jason and two kids Noah (4) and Mae (18 mo). Staying home with Noah when he was born was the easiest and most fulfilling decision I ever made, but it has also been a huge financial sacrifice for our family!
My journey to more natural products started in an effort to cut expenses. I began making my own cleaning supplies and laundry detergent. I babysat when I could and also attempted to earn extra income by selling handmade goods in local boutiques and teaching babysign classes.
About two years ago, my husband took a new job and we moved to Collinsville. I decided to join a direct sales company for extra spending money so we could enjoy doing more together as a family. Although I worked hard and made decent monthly sales, I always felt disconnected with its products and my purpose.
A year later, after attempting to make my own toiletries and failing completely, I was introduced to Radiantly You when I asked fellow moms in a Facebook group for their favorite, most affordable, all-natural brands. I tried some of their products and completely fell in love! It felt amazing to be able to afford healthy, safe, effective products for my family! I grew curious about joining for the discount and was completely drawn to their mission to make a difference in lives and the environment; I found myself wanting to be a part of it, so I made the switch!
I've been an Independent Wellness Guide with Radiantly You for three months now and, call me crazy, but I haven't felt so passionate about something since I met my husband! It feels like home to me! We have one car and it only seats our family of four. I feel so confident it will provide for us so we can have a bigger family.
I know, as a fellow business woman, you are just as passionate and excited about your business and your "why". As your chapter leader, I am honored to help you network so you can take your business to the next level. I can't wait to connect with you!
- My Background: (education and business)
- Bachelor's in Speech and Hearing Science from the University of Illinois Independent Consultant with Thirty-One Gifts July 2014-July 2015 Independent Wellness Guide with Radiantly You
- Most inspiring movies:
- Lord of the Rings and the Hobbit series